Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 157 (15d10 + 75)
Speed 40 ft.
|20 (+5)||15 (+2)||21 (+5)||19 (+4)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)|
Saving Throws Str +9, Con +9, Wis +7, Cha +7
Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses truesight 120 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 9 (5,000 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting: The glabrezu’s spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 16). The glabrezu can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: darkness, detect magic, dispel magic
- 1/day each: confusion, fly, power word stun
- Magic Resistance: The glabrezu has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The glabrezu makes four attacks: two with its pincers and two with its fists. Alternatively, it makes two attacks with its pincers and casts one spell.
- Pincer: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a Medium or smaller creature, it is grappled (escape DC 15). The glabrezu has two pincers, each of which can grapple only one target.
- Fist: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
Four arms grace the torso of this towering monstrosity. The monster’s eyes shine with a mix of intelligence and cruelty.