Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
Hit Points 136 (13d10 + 65)
Speed 30 ft.
|19 (+4)||17 (+3)||20 (+5)||5 (-3)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)|
Saving Throws Str +7, Con +8, Wis +4
Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 11
Languages Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 8 (3,900 XP)
- Magic Resistance: The hezrou has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Stench: Any creature that starts its turn within 10 feet of the hezrou must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of its next turn. On a successful saving throw, the creature is immune to the hezrou’s stench for 24 hours.
- Multiattack: The hezrou makes three attacks: one with its bite and two with its claws.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (2d10 + 4) piercing damage.
- Claw: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage.
This fiend’s armored flesh is scaly and moist. Its large, toothy mouth gapes below a pair of hungry, reptilian eyes.