Large fiend (demon), chaotic evil
Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
Hit Points 104 (11d10 + 44)
Speed 40 ft., fly 60 ft.
|17 (+3)||15 (+2)||18 (+4)||8 (-1)||13 (+1)||8 (-1)|
Saving Throws Dex +5, Wis +4, Cha +2
Damage Resistances cold, fire, lightning; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities poison
Condition Immunities poisoned
Senses darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 11
Languages Abyssal, telepathy 120 ft.
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Magic Resistance: The vrock has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack: The vrock makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its talons.
- Beak: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Talons: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage.
- Spores (Recharge 6): A 15-foot-radius cloud of toxic spores extends out from the vrock. The spores spread around corners. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned. While poisoned in this way, a target takes 5 (1d10) poison damage at the start of each of its turns. A target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. Emptying a vial of holy water on the target also ends the effect on it.
- Stunning Screech (1/Day): The vrock emits a horrific screech. Each creature within 20 feet of it that can hear it and that isn’t a demon must succeed on a DC 14 Constitution saving throw or be stunned until the end of the vrock’s next turn.
A cloud of spores and a trail of feathers surrounds this twisted cross between a man and a gigantic vulture.