Huge giant, neutral good (50%) or neutral evil (50%)
Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
Hit Points 200 (16d12 + 96)
Speed 40 ft.
|27 (+8)||10 (+0)||22 (+6)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)||16 (+3)|
- Keen Smell: The giant has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on smell.
- Innate Spellcasting: The giant’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma. It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- At will: detect magic, fog cloud, light
- 3/day each: feather fall, fly, misty step, telekinesis
- 1/day each: control weather, gaseous form
- Multiattack: The giant makes two morningstar attacks.
- Morningstar: Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (3d8 + 8) piercing damage.
- Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 30 (4d10 + 8) bludgeoning damage.
This towering giant has finely chiseled features. Her skin is pale and smooth, and her long wispy hair flutters as if in a breeze.