Huge giant, neutral
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 126 (11d12 + 55)
Speed 40 ft.
|23 (+6)||15 (+2)||20 (+5)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||9 (-1)|
- Stone Camouflage: The giant has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in rocky terrain.
- Multiattack: The giant makes two greatclub attacks.
- Greatclub: Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (3d8 + 6) bludgeoning damage.
- Rock: Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, range 60/240 ft., one target. Hit: 28 (4d10 + 6) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 17 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Rock Catching: If a rock or similar object is hurled at the giant, the giant can, with a successful DC 10 Dexterity saving throw, catch the missile and take no bludgeoning damage from it.
This giant has chiseled, muscular features and a flat, forward-sloping head, looking almost as if it were carved of stone.