Large giant, chaotic evil
Armor Class 19 (makeshift armor and door shield)
Hit Points 126 (12d10 + 60)
Speed 40 ft.
|21 (+5)||10 (+0)||20 (+5)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)|
- Aggressive. As a bonus action, the ogre king can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature he can see.
- Brute. A melee weapon attack deals one extra die of its damage when the ogre king hits with it (included in the attacks).
- Multiattack. The ogre king makes three attacks with his mace or two with his shield.
- Mace of Chaos. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (3d6 + 5) bludgeoning damage. Target must make a successful DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or become frightened for 1 minute.
- Shield Smash. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 12 (2d6 + 5) bludgeoning damage and the target must make a DC 16 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
The ogre king is the leader of the ogres and lives in the mountainous part of Feyland. A large, dark cavern is his home. Numerous ogres, ogre magi, and minions make the cavern their home as well.
Minor King. Considering all the powerful royalty in Feyland, this ogre is not a major player. However, he can also be underestimated at times.
Giant Servants. The Mountain Lord and his giants often like to use the ogres to do their dirty work. Not the brightest creatures, the ogres can often be talked into dangerous tasks.
Door Shield. The ogre king wields a large wooden door as his shield.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood