Small humanoid, lawful evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 21 (6d6)
Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Amphibious. The cueyatl can breathe air and water.
- Jungle Camouflage. The cueyatl has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in jungle terrain.
- Cueyatl Slippery. The cueyatl has advantage on saving throws and ability checks made to escape a grapple.
- Standing Leap. The cueyatl’s long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump is up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.
- Spear. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d6) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage or 4 (1d8) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.