Small humanoid, lawful evil
Armor Class 12 (leather armor)
Hit Points 45 (10d6 + 10)
Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft., swim 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Amphibious. The cueyatl can breathe air and water.
- Jungle Camouflage. The cueyatl has advantage on Dexterity (Stealth) checks made to hide in jungle terrain.
- Slippery. The cueyatl has advantage on saving throws and ability checks made to escape a grapple.
- Speak with Sea Life. The cueyatl sea priest can communicate with amphibious and water breathing beasts and monstrosities as if they shared a language.
- Spellcasting. The cueyatl sea priest is a 2nd-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). It has the following druid spells prepared:
- Standing Leap. The cueyatl’s long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump is up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.
- Trident. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d6) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage, or 4 (1d8) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.