Medium humanoid (goblinoid), neutral evil
Armor Class 14 (natural armor)
Hit Points 32 (5d8 + 10)
Speed 30 ft., fly 20 ft.
|17(+3) 10 (+0)||15 (+2)||10 (+0)||8 (-1)||8 (-1)|
- Aggressive. As a bonus action, the winged goblin can move up to its speed toward a hostile creature that it can see.
- Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the winged goblin hits with it (included in the attack).
- Clumsy Fliers. The winged goblin is not adept at flying. Any Dexterity checks while flying are made with disadvantage.
- Multiattack. The winged goblin makes two attacks. One with its bite and one with its claws or spear.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (2d4 + 3) slashing damage and the target is grappled (escape DC 13). Until this grapple ends, the target is restrained, and the winged goblin can’t use its claws on another target. However, if a target is grappled the winged goblin has advantage on any bite attacks against that target.
- Spear. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
Unlike its smaller cousins, the winged goblin is a bulky, muscled monster.
However, like its cousins, it is still a cruel and selfish humanoid. This is a creature that enters the nightmares of those who encounter it. The winged goblin usually makes its home in caves in desolate mountain ranges. However, some of these evil humanoids have been known to live in the dark woods as well.
Awkward Flight. This goblin also has wings, although it is a very clumsy flier.
Some folk say the winged goblins are a result of foul magic and they are still learning how to use their wings.
Cruel Captors. At times, winged goblins will take prisoners simply to play with them. They enjoy being in control and like to draw out their victims’ suffering.
If someone sees a winged goblin carrying off a victim, they know it will probably end badly.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood