Medium humanoid (elf), neutral evil
Armor Class 16 (studded leather)
Hit Points 104 (16d8 + 32)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)|
- Fey Ancestry. The shadow fey has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put it to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting. The shadow fey’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma. It can cast the following spell innately, requiring no material components:
- 2/day: misty step (when in shadows, dim light, or darkness only)
- Sunlight Sensitivity. While in sunlight, the shadow fey has disadvantage on attack rolls and on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight.
- Traveler in Darkness. The shadow fey has advantage on Intelligence (Arcana) checks made to know about shadow roads and shadow magic spells or items.
- Multiattack. The shadow fey makes two melee attacks.
- Rapier. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage.
- Parry. The shadow fey rake adds 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the rake must see the target and be wielding a melee weapon.
Section 15: Copyright Notice
Courts of the Shadow Fey © 2019 Open Design LLC; Authors: Wolfgang Baur & Dan Dillon.