Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 45 (6d10 + 12)
Speed 10 ft., swim 40 ft.
|18 (+4)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)||8 (-1)||10 (+0)||9 (-1)|
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
Languages Abyssal, Aquan
Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Amphibious: The merrow can breathe air and water.
- Multiattack: The merrow makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claws or harpoon.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d4 + 4) slashing damage.
- Harpoon: Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4 piercing damage. If the target is a Huge or smaller creature, it must succeed on a Strength contest against the merrow or be pulled up to 20 feet toward the merrow.
This giant has pale green, scaled skin and large, webbed hands and feet. On either side of its neck are slotted gills.