The minotaur moon priestess stands at the center of the maze, raising her silver axe to the skies as the lunar light glistens off her silver horns. Behind her, the labyrinth keeper’s hands and eyes begin to glow.
Large monstrosity, chaotic evil
Armor Class 15 (natural armor)
Hit Points 119 (14d10 + 42)
Speed 40 ft.
|18 (+4)||11 (+0)||16 (+3)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)|
- Charge. If the labyrinth keeper moves at least 10 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a gore attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be pushed up to 10 feet away and knocked prone.
- Labyrinthine Recall. The minotaur labyrinth keeper can perfectly recall any path it has traveled.
- Reckless Caster. At the start of its turn, the minotaur labyrinth keeper can gain advantage on all spell attack rolls it makes during that turn, but attack rolls against it have advantage until the start of its next turn.
- Innate Spellcasting. The minotaur labyrinth keeper’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks). It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- Multiattack. The minotaur labyrinth keeper makes two attacks: one with its gore and one with its shortsword.
- Gore. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) piercing damage.
The Maze Keepers. The labyrinth keepers create and restore the maze-lair of their clan. The keeper takes careful notes, studies those who breach its creations, and, when necessary, defends the maze with its clan-mates.
Creature Codex. © 2018 Open Design LLC; Authors Wolfgang Baur, Dan Dillon, Richard Green, James Haeck, Chris Harris, Jeremy Hochhalter, James Introcaso, Chris Lockey, Shawn Merwin, and Jon Sawatsky.