Large magical beast, unaligned
Armor Class: 18
Hit Points 76 (9d10+27)
Speed: 40 ft., fly 30 ft.
|19 (+4)||15 (+2)||17 (+3)||6 (-2)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)|
- Multiattack: While in melee combat, the dragonne attacks with a bite and two claw attacks.
- Pounce: If the dragonne moves at least 20 feet straight toward a creature and then hits it with a claw attack on the same turn, that target must succeed on a DC 13 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone. If the target is prone, the dragonne can make one bite attack against it as a bonus action.
- Roar: A dragonne can loose a devastating roar every 1d4 rounds. All creatures except dragonnes within 120 feet must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom save or gain a level of exhaustion. Those within 30 feet who fail their saves gain two levels of exhaustion.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6+4)
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (2d4+4)
A dragonne is a massive beast resembling a cross between a lion and a dragon. It has fur ranging from tawny brown to fiery red, huge bat wings and a massive body about 12 feet long and weighing about 700 pounds.
Familiars & Companions, Copyright 2017, Troll Lord Games; Author Casey Christofferson, Justin Bacon, Tommy Ruteledge, Josh Hubbel, Lance Hawvermile, Luke Johnson, Stephen Vogel and Dave Zenz.