Medium humanoid (human), chaotic neutral
Armor Class 19 (+1 studded leather)
Hit Points 143 (22d8 + 44)
Speed 30 ft.
|10 (+0)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)|
- Cunning Maneuver. As a bonus action, the daring swashbuckler may take the Dash, Disengage, Hide, or Use an Object action or make a Sleight of Hand check.
- Dashing Defense. The daring swashbuckler adds its Charisma bonus to its AC.
- Practiced Talent. Whenever making an ability or skill check that allows the daring swashbuckler to add its proficiency bonus, treat any d20 roll of 9 or lower as a 10.
- Precise Attack. The daring swashbuckler adds twice its dexterity bonus to attacks (included below).
- Weapon Theft. The swashbuckler has advantage on disarm attacks.
- Special Gear. Bottle of cheap rum, feather token (anchor), reinforced glass bottle containing cryptic instructions to hidden treasure (“Where earth splits and ashes fall/smoke rises over the sea/falling on islands three/follow blood-signs on shark’s tooth / and rich ye be”), 48 gp
- Multiattack. The daring swashbuckler makes two attacks one with its cutlass and one with its dagger or two attacks with its crossbow.
- Cutlass. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d6 + 8) slashing damage.
- Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d4 + 8) slashing damage.
- Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 100/400 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (1d10 + 8) piercing damage.
- Riposte. If a melee weapon attack against the daring swashbuckler fails to hit, it can make one attack against that creature.
This swashbuckling pirate captain has recently gained the acknowledgment of a powerful assembly in the Pirate Isles, and she is itching to prove herself. A devout follower of the Pirate Queen, she will loot first and ask questions later. Those who allow her to take their plunder without significant resistance may be sent on their way, but she is more than willing to sell those who take up arms against her as slaves. She prefers to capture her opponents alive rather than killing them, seeing their deaths as a waste of profit.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.