Armor Class 15 (studded leather)
Hit Points 77 (14d8 + 14)
Speed 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||13 (+1)||11 (+0)|
- Beast Hunter. The elvish veteran archer has advantage on Wisdom (Survival) checks to track beasts and on Intelligence (Nature) checks to recall information about beasts.
- Fey Ancestry. The elvish veteran archer has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put the elvish archer to sleep.
- Keen Hearing and Sight. The elvish veteran archer has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or sight.
- Magic Weapons. The elvish veteran archer’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Stealthy Traveler. The elvish veteran archer can use Stealth while traveling at a normal pace.
- Surprise Attack. If the elvish veteran archer surprises a creature and hits it with an attack during the first round of combat, the target takes an extra 7 (2d6) damage from the attack.
- Multiattack. The elvish veteran archer makes two melee attacks or three ranged attacks.
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Volley (Recharge 6). The elvish archer makes one ranged attack against every enemy within 10 feet of a point it can see.
The elvish veteran archer is a stealthy hunter that quietly slips through the wood watching for game or intruders. While capable with a sword, the elvish archer’s true skill lies with the longbow and when unseen, she can launch a volley of arrows at her foes with deadly result.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.