Small humanoid (goblin), neutral evil
Armor Class 16 (studded leather)
Hit Points 99 (18d6 + 36)
Speed 30 ft.
|8 (-1)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||6 (-2)|
Saving Throws Strength +3, Constitution +5
Tools Alchemist’s supplies, poisoner’s kit
Skills Arcana +6, Perception +4, Stealth +7
Damage Resistances fire; Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Languages Goblin, Aquan, Common, Ignan
Challenge 6 (2,900 XP)
- Nimble Escape. The goblin grenadier can take the Disengage or Hide action as a bonus action on each of its turns.
- Sharpshooter. Long range doesn’t impose disadvantage on the goblin grenadier’s ranged weapon attack rolls, and it ignores half cover and three-quarters cover.
- Special Gear. Potion of fly, potion of heroism, potion of greater healing, potion of fire breath.
- Multiattack. The goblin grenadier makes two attacks: one with its dagger and one with its bomb, or two with its dagger if a bomb is unavailable.
- Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft, one target. Hit: 7 (1d4 + 4) slashing damage and 10 (3d6) poison damage and the target must succeed on a DC 15 Constitution saving throw or be poisoned until the start of the goblin’s next turn.
- Bomb (recharge 4-6). Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 20/40 ft., one target. Hit: 21 (5d6+4) fire damage, and the target and all creatures within 5 feet of the target must succeed on a DC 15 Dexterity saving throw or catch on fire. Unattended flammable objects automatically fail.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.