Medium humanoid (any race), any alignment
Armor Class 13 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 27 (5d8 + 5)
Speed 25 ft.
|10 (+0)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||13 (+1)||16 (+3)||13 (+1)|
Skills Medicine +7, Persuasion +3, Religion +4
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages any two languages
Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Divine Eminence: As a bonus action, the priest can expend a spell slot to cause its melee weapon attacks to magically deal an extra 10 (3d6) radiant damage to a target on a hit. This benefit lasts until the end of the turn. If the priest expends a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the extra damage increases by 1d6 for each level above 1st.
- Spellcasting: The priest is a 5th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13, +5 to hit with spell attacks). The priest has the following cleric spells prepared:
- Cantrips (at will): light, sacred flame, thaumaturgy
- 1st level (4 slots): cure wounds, guiding bolt, sanctuary
- 2nd level (3 slots): lesser restoration, spiritual weapon
- 3rd level (2 slots): dispel magic, spirit guardians
- Mace: Melee Weapon Attack: +2 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 (1d6) bludgeoning damage.