Medium humanoid (human), neutral evil
Armor Class 16
Hit Points 212 (25d8 + 100)
Speed 30 ft.
|20 (+5)||10 (+2)||10 (+4)||8 (-1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)|
- Brute. A melee weapon deals one extra die of its damage when the pirate bosun hits with and doubles its strength bonus it (included in the attack).
- Bring the Pain. When the pirate bosun takes more than half damage from a melee attack, it can immediately attack the attacking creature as a bonus action.
- Fortitude. The pirate bosun rolls with advantage against any effect that causes the following conditions: fear, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned or stunned.
- Terrifying Visage. The pirate bosun doubles its proficiency bonus on intimidation checks. In addition it can make an intimidation check against a target’s charisma roll. If it succeeds it can make a single melee attack with advantage.
- Unarmored Defense. The pirate bosun adds its dexterity and constitution modifiers to its armor class.
- Wrestler. The pirate bosun makes all grapple checks with advantage.
- Multiattack. The pirate bosun makes two attacks with its greatsword or its longbow.
- Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 24 (4d6 + 10) slashing damage.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage.
- Disarming Attack. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: the target must succeed on a DC 16 Strength saving throw or drop one item it’s holding of the pirate bosun’s choice. The item lands up to 10 feet from the target, in a spot selected by the pirate bosun.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.