Large troop of Medium humanoids, neutral evil
Armor Class 16 (leather armor)
Hit Points 85 (10d8+40)
Speed 30 ft.
|15 (+2)||20 (+5)||18 (+4)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)|
Saving Throws Strength+5, Constitution+7
Skills Acrobatics +7, Athletics +5, Intimidation +3
Condition Immunities charmed, frightened, grappled, paralyzed, prone, restrained, stunned; Senses passive Perception 11
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- In the Rigging. The crew has a 30 ft. climb speed and gain advantage on Athletics and Acrobatics checks when on a naval vessel.
- Sneaking Surround. Any creature ending its turn adjacent or within two or more squares the crew occupies, the crew deals them 10 (3d6) piercing damage.
- Troop. The troop can occupy another creature’s space and vice versa, and the troop can move through any opening large enough for a Medium humanoid.
- Skirmish. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, 5 ft. reach. Hit: 16 (4d6 + 2) piercing damage. Every target within reach takes 1d3 attacks.
- Volley. Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, 100/400 ft. range, 1 target. Hit: 21 (3d10+5) piercing damage.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.