Medium humanoid (human), neutral evil
Armor Class 15 (chain shirt)
Hit Points 130 (20d8 + 40)
Speed 30 ft.
|18 (+4)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)|
- Direct Crew. When a friendly creature is within hearing distance of the pirate first mate can see makes an attack roll or saving throw, the pirate first mate can utter a command or warning. The creature adds 1d6 to its roll provided it can understand the language.
- Sneak Attack. Once per turn, the first mate deals an extra 10 (3d6) damage when he hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 feet of an ally of Name that isn’t incapacitated and Name doesn’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Multiattack. The first mate makes two attacks with its longsword or two with its heavy crossbow.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 2) slashing damage and if the target is a creature it must succeed on a DC11 Constitution saving throw or take 10 (3d6) poison damage.
- Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 2) piercing damage.
These tattooed terrors have carved a path to leadership on their pirate crews with their deadly blades and their seamanship alike.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.