Medium humanoid (human), neutral evil
Armor Class 17 (studded leather)
Hit Points 143 (22d8 + 44)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||20 (+5)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)||8 (-1)|
- Dead Shot. The pirate sniper does an extra die of damage with its rifled musket (included in its attack).
- Deadeye. The pirate sniper ignores half or threequarters cover.
- Quickload. The pirate sniper reloads its rifled musket as a bonus action.
- Sneak Attack. Once per turn, the pirate sniper deals an extra 17 (5d6) damage when he hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 feet of an ally of the pirate sniper that isn’t incapacitated and the pirate sniper doesn’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Steady Aim. Before the pirate sniper makes a ranged attack he may take a -4 penalty to hit to gain a +8 bonus to damage.
- Multiattack. The pirate sniper makes two attacks with its rifled musket.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d4 + 2) slashing damage.
- Rifled Musket. Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) bludgeoning and piercing damage.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.