Small humanoid (ratfolk), neutral
Armor Class 15 (studded leather)
Hit Points 18 (4d6 + 4)
Speed 25 ft.
|7 (-2)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)|
Skills Acrobatics +5, Animal Handling +2, Arcana +4, Athletics +0, Deception +2, Perception +2, Stealth +7
Senses passive Perception 12, darkvision 60 ft.
Languages Common, Thieves Cant
Challenge 1 (200 XP)
- Cunning Action. A ratfolk rogue can use a bonus action to Dash, Disengage, or Hide.
- Nimbleness. A ratfolk rogue can move through the space of a hostile creature size Medium or larger.
- Pack Tactics. A ratfolk rogue has advantage on attacks if at least one of the ratfolk’s allies is within 5 feet of the target and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Sneak Attack (1/Turn). A ratfolk rogue deals an extra 3 (1d6) damage when he hits a target with a weapon attack and has advantage on the attack roll, or when the target is within 5 feet of one of the ratfolk rogue’s allies that isn’t incapacitated and the ratfolk rogue doesn’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.
- Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
- Light Crossbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Rat Dagger Flurry. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 20/60 ft., three targets. Hit: 7 (1d4 + 3) piercing damage.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.