Medium humanoid (human), lawful evil
Armor Class 18 (unarmored defense)
Hit Points 175 (27d8 + 54)
Speed 30 ft.
|20 (+5)||18 (+4)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)||18 (+4)||8 (-1)|
- Mighty Blow. When the slave pit master scores a critical hit, it automatically deals maximum damage for the attack.
- Reckless. At the start of its turn, the slave pit master can gain advantage on all melee weapon attack rolls it makes during that turn, but attack rolls against it have advantage until the start of its next turn.
- Unarmored Defense. While the slave pit master is wearing no armor and wielding no shield, its AC includes its Wisdom modifier.
- Multiattack. The slave pit master makes three unarmed strikes.
- Unarmed Strike. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d8 + 5) bludgeoning damage. If the target is a creature, the slave pit master can choose one of the following additional effects:
- Deflect Missile. If the slave pit master is hit by a ranged weapon attack, it deflects the missile. The damage it takes from the attack is reduced by 1d10+5. If the damage is reduced to 0, the slave pit master catches the missile if it’s small enough to hold in one hand and it has a hand free.
Slavemaster, work gang overseer, bosun, taskmaster; any job that requires intimidation, brutality, and or a thorough beating to enforce discipline is where these unsavory soldiers can be found.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.