Medium humanoid (human), Neutral
Armor Class 21 (+1 plate mail with shield of faith)
Hit Points 101 (15d8 + 30)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)||20 (+5)||15 (+2)|
- Divine Strike. The cleric causes an extra 2d8 damage on any weapon attack (already included).
- Channel Divinity. Twice per day, the wavemistress may choose to use either of the following abilities:
- Guided Strike. Add +10 to a single attack roll when making an attack, or War God’s Blessing: When an ally within 30 feet makes an attack roll, use her reaction to grant +10 to that roll.
- Special Gear. Scroll of remove curse, scroll of protection from evil or good, +1 plate mail, healer’s kit, 25 gp.
- Water Sight. The wavemistress can see through a lightly or heavily obscured area providing the source is fog or mist. Additionally, once per day the wavemistress can cast the spell scrying and need only use any calm pool of water at least 1 foot in diameter as the focus.
- Spellcasting. The wavemistress is a 15th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16, +8 to hit with spell attacks). The wavemistress has the following spells prepared:
- Cantrips (at will): light, mending, resistance, sacred flame, spare the dying
- 1st level (4 slots): cure wounds, purify food and drink, shield of faith*
- 2nd level (3 slots): calm emotions, hold person, spiritual weapon
- 3rd level (3 slots): dispel magic, mass healing word
- 4th level (3 slots): control water, locate creature
- 5th level (2 slots): commune, flame strike, greater restoration
- 6th level (1 slot): blade barrier, heal
- 7th level (1 slot): divine word, symbol
- 8th level (1 slot): control weather, holy aura
- Multiattack. The wavemistress makes two attacks with its greatsword or its longbow.
- Greatsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (2d6 + 2d8 + 2) slashing damage.
- Dagger. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 15 (3d8 + 2) piercing damage.
A sensitive to the spirits of the seas, these spiritualists offer advice and omens from the heavens above and the fathoms below, all the while keeping their vessel save from submerged perils and the wild extremes of wind and wave.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.