Medium humanoid (dwarf), any chaotic alignment
Armor Class 16 (chain shirt, shield)
Hit Points 76 (9d8 + 36)
Speed 35 ft.
|18 (+4)||12 (+1)||19 (+4)||9 (-1)||11 (+0)||9 (-1)|
- Danger Sense. The wolf reaver dwarf has advantage on Dexterity saving throws against attacks it can see when it is not blinded, deafened, or incapacitated.
- Dwarven Resistance. The wolf reaver dwarf has advantage on saving throws against poison.
- Pack Tactics. The wolf reaver dwarf has advantage on attacks if at least one of the dwarf’s allies is within 5 feet of the target and the ally isn’t incapacitated.
- Reckless. At the start of its turn, the wolf reaver dwarf can gain advantage on all melee weapon attack rolls during that turn, but attack rolls against it have advantage until the start of its next turn.
- Multiattack. The wolf reaver dwarf makes two melee or ranged attacks.
- Battleaxe. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft, one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) slashing damage.
- Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d4 + 4) piercing damage.
- Spear. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft. or range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, or 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage if used with two hands to make a melee attack.
Like his totem, the wolf reaver dwarf travels in a pack with his brothers in arms looking for worthy challenges to prove himself.
Rushing into battle beside his allies for glory as much as plunder, the wolf reaver dwarf throws caution to the wind and fights without care for his own safety.
Humans and monsters can be revised to be members of another race by applying the ability modifiers listed below and granting the indicated features.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.