This filter tool was provided by Brian@dxContent.com from www.dxContent.com
How to use these tools:
- On the Step 1 tab, choose your sources (at the moment there is one source, and it is selected)
- On the Step 2 tab, you can set up your filters, For example to see all Wizard cantrips:
- Set “Spell Level Between” to 0 and 0 (or just 0)
- Under Classes section, check the Wizard checkbox
- On the Step 3 tab, click either of the quick fetch buttons (sort by name or sort by level, name).
- This will give you a list of spell names with hyper links to the spell details.
- You can turn of hyperlinks and turn of the level indicator using the checkboxes under the quick fetch buttons.
- use the Step 4 tab for more advanced output options:
- Click “Random” spell table to turn the results from tab 3 into a random roll table.
- Click “Spell Details” to get all the spells with the full description from tab 3 (limit 50).
- Click “Line of names separated with semicolons to get a single line of text with all the spell names.
- Tip your waiter/waitress