Emulating the Wolf Pack means becoming part of something greater than yourself. You ensure that your group triumph by trusting your allies and creating opportunities for them to exploit. Each of their wounds fuels the boiling anger that drives your animal instinct and to give everything you have got in a fight.
Wolf Pack Fighter
You can lead your pack of comrades with every strike.
At 3rd level, you gain the following features:
- If you hit a creature with a melee attack, the next attack made by one of your allies against the same creature gains advantage.
- If you hit a creature with a ranged or thrown weapon attack, that creature gains disadvantage on opportunity attacks until the start of your next turn.
- If an enemy deals damage to one of your allies, you can use your reaction to howl. If you do, you deal 1d6 psychic damage against that creature.
Wolf Pack Leader
You learn to conduct your pack on every track. Your ability to navigate the wild becomes exceptional, and you learn to anticipate the moves of your enemies.
At 7th level, you gain the following features:
- You and your allies can travel at fast pace stealthily, or without penalties to passive perception, but not both.
- When an enemy moves, you or one of your allies can move up to 10 ft. as a reaction. If an ally wants to use this ability, both of you must be conscious. You must be able to speak or make visual signals and your ally must be able to hear or see you.
Starting at 11th level, every time you kill an enemy creature with an attack, you can immediately make an additional attack with a melee or thrown weapon.
Starting at 15th level, once per round during your turn, you can expend of your Hit dice to regain 1d8 + your Constitution modifier hit points. This feature does not require an action nor a bonus action.
Journey To Ragnarok © Michele Paroli 2018