Medium monstrosity, neutral
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 71 (11d8 + 22)
Speed 20 ft., swim 40 ft.
|14 (+2)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||9 (-1)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Regeneration. The benthonir regains 5 hit points at the start of its turn if it has at least 1 hit point.
- Water Breathing. The benthonir can breathe air and water. Additionally, a benthonir can freely cast spells and use other abilities while submerged.
- Asquenti Mimic. The namonti benthonir looks like an asquenti and can only be distinguished with a cursory medical examination (Wisdom (Medicine) DC 10) or by scoring a critical hit against it.
- Multiattack. The namonti benthonir makes two attacks: one with its bite and one with its claw.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
- Sonic Lance. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, range 60/180 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) thunder damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be stunned for 1 round.
- Sonic Pincer. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage plus 5 (2d4) thunder damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 12 Constitution saving throw or be stunned for 1 round.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.