Medium monstrosity (mythos), chaotic evil
Armor Class 12 (natural armor)
Hit Points 39 (6d8+12)
Speed 20 ft., swim 40 ft.
|15 (+2)||9 (-1)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)|
- Amphibious. A deep one can breathe air and water.
- Dark Devotion. A deep one bishop has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened.
- Item Use. A deep one can use magic items as though it were a cleric, warlock, or wizard.
- Spellcasting. A deep one bishop is a 4th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 12, +4 to hit with spell attacks). A bishop typically has the following cleric spells prepared:
- Multiattack. The deep one makes two melee attacks.
- Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, 5 ft. reach. Hit: 7 (2d4 + 2) slashing damage.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.