Medium humanoid (human, mythos), chaotic evil
Armor Class 12 (natural armor)
Hit Points 13 (2d8+4)
Speed 20 ft., swim 30 ft.
|11 (+0)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)|
- Dark Devotion. A deep one hybrid cultist has advantage on saving throws against being charmed or frightened.
- Final Change. A deep one hybrid ages faster than a human. A mere 1d12 months after a deep one hybrid reaches venerable age at 60 years old, it dies a painful, agonizing death, only to have its body transform into that of a mature deep one. This transformation functions as the reincarnate spell.
- Hold Breath. The deep one hybrid can hold its breath for 15 minutes.
- Sea Longing. Every 24 hours a deep one hybrid spends more than 10 miles from the sea, it must succeed on a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw. On a failure, the deep one hybrid has disadvantage on ability checks, attack rolls, and saving throw. If the deep one hybrid is already suffering this penalty, it takes 1d6 psychic damage on a failure. The deep one hybrid no longer suffers this disadvantage once it has spent 24 hours within 10 miles of the sea.
- Scimitar. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, 5 ft. reach. Hit: 4 (1d6 + 1) slashing damage.
Pirate Campaign Compendium © 2018, Legendary Games; Lead Designer Jason Nelson. Authors: Alex Augunas, Jeff Gomez, Matt Goodall, Jim Groves, Tim Hitchcock, Victoria Jaczko, Jonathan H. Keith, Lyz Liddell, Thomas J. Phillips, Alistair J. Rigg, Alex Riggs, Loren Sieg, Neil Spicer, Todd Stewart, Rachel Ventura, Michael D. Welham, Linda Zayas-Palmer.