Medium beast, chaotic evil
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 27 (5d8 + 5)
Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
|14 (+2)||16 (+3)||12 (+1)||8 (-1)||12 (+1)||5 (-3)|
- Amphibious. The forget frog can breathe air and water.
- Standing Leap. The forget frog’s long jump is up to 20 feet and its high jump is up to 10 feet, with or without a running start.
- Multiattack. The forget frog can make two spit attacks.
- Spit Poison. Ranged Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, range 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) bludgeoning damage plus 10 (3d6) acid damage.
- Steal Memory (1/day). The forget frog targets one creature it can see within 60 feet of it with its gaze. The target takes 14 (4d6) psychic damage, and it must make a DC 14 Intelligence saving throw. On a successful save, the target becomes immune to this forget frog’s Steal Memory for 24 hours. On a failed save, the target loses all proficiencies, it can’t cast spells, it can’t understand language, and if its Intelligence and Charisma scores are higher than 7, they become 7. Each time the target finishes a long rest, it can repeat the saving throw, ending the effect on itself on a success. A greater restoration or remove curse spell cast on the target ends this effect early.
Giant bulbous eyes emerge from the swamp. You suddenly begin to forget how to speak and your spells don’t work.
This is the forget frog, one of the oddest creatures in Feyland. They are allies of the frog witch and the toadman.
Lost Thoughts. The gaze of the forget frog has a powerful effect. It affects spellcasters adversely and its victims are also unable to speak. Sometimes the victims of a forget frog are thought to be fey-touched.
Poisonous. These evil frogs are also very poisonous. They can even spit this poison from afar.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood