Large celestial, lawful good
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 67 (9d10 + 18)
Speed 50 ft.
|18 (+4)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||11 (+0)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)|
- Charge: If the unicorn moves at least 20 feet straight toward a target and then hits it with a horn attack on the same turn, the target takes an extra 9 (2d8) piercing damage. If the target is a creature, it must succeed on a DC 15 Strength saving throw or be knocked prone.
- Innate Spellcasting: The unicorn’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14). The unicorn can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components:
- At will: detect evil and good, druidcraft, pass without trace
- 1/day each: calm emotions, dispel evil and good, entangle
- Magic Resistance: The unicorn has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons: The unicorn’s weapon attacks are magical.
- Multiattack: The unicorn makes two attacks: one with its hooves and one with its horn.
- Hooves: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
- Horn: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d8 + 4) piercing damage.
- Healing Touch (3/Day): The unicorn touches another creature with its horn. The target magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points. In addition, the touch removes all diseases and neutralizes all poisons afflicting the target.
- Teleport (1/Day): The unicorn magically teleports itself and up to three willing creatures it can see within 5 feet of it, along with any equipment they are wearing or carrying, to a location the unicorn is familiar with, up to 1 mile away.
The unicorn can take 3 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature’s turn. The unicorn regains spent legendary actions at the start of its turn.
- Hooves: The unicorn makes one attack with its hooves.
- Shimmering Shield (Costs 2 Actions): The unicorn creates a shimmering, magical field around itself or another creature it can see within 60 feet of it. The target gains a +2 bonus to AC until the end of the unicorn’s next turn.
- Heal Self (Costs 3 Actions): The unicorn magically regains 11 (2d8 + 2) hit points.
This magnificent beast looks like a white horse, but with a goat’s beard and a single long ivory horn on its brow.