Medium dragon, neutral
Armor Class 16 (natural armor)
Hit Points 92 (16d8 + 20)
Speed 50 ft., fly 60 ft.
|13 (+1)||22 (+6)||13 (+1)||14 (+2)||15 (+2)||14 (+2)|
Saving Throws Dex +9, Con +4, Wis +5, Cha +5
Skills Acrobatics +6, Insight +5, Perception +5, Persuasion +5 Damage Resistance bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
Damage Immunities acid, charm, thunder
Condition Immunities charmed
Senses blindsight 60 ft., darkvision 120 ft., passive Perception 15
Languages Celestial, Common, Draconic, Primordial
Challenge 6 (2,300 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The dragon’s innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence. It can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- Multiattack. The dragon makes one bite attack and two claw attacks.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d10 + 3) slashing damage, and the target loses 3 hit point from bleeding at the start of each of its turns for six rounds unless it receives magical healing. Bleeding damage is cumulative; the target loses 3 hp per round for each bleeding wound it has taken from a mithral dragon’s claws.
- Breath Weapon (Recharge 5-6). A mithral dragon can spit a 50-foot-long, 5-foot-wide line of metallic shards. Targets in its path take 21 (6d6) magical slashing damage and lose another 5 hit points from bleeding at the start of their turns for 6 rounds; slashing damage is halved by a successful DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, but bleeding damage is not affected. Only magical healing stops the bleeding before 6 rounds. The shards dissolve into wisps of smoke 1 round after the breath weapon’s use.
Tome of Beasts. Copyright 2016, Open Design; Authors Chris Harris, Dan Dillon, Rodrigo Garcia Carmona, and Wolfgang Baur.