Medium dragon, lawful good
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 32 (5d8 + 10)
Speed 30 ft., fly 60 ft., swim 30 ft.
|17 (+3)||10 (+0)||15 (+2)||12 (+1)||11 (+0)||15 (+2)|
Saving Throws Dex +2, Con +4, Wis +2, Cha +4
Skills Perception +4, Stealth +2
Damage Immunities lightning
Senses blindsight 10 ft., darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Challenge 2 (450 XP)
- Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
- Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
- Breath Weapons (Recharge 5–6): The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
- Lightning Breath: The dragon exhales lightning in a 40- foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 16 (3d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Repulsion Breath: The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 12 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 30 feet away from the dragon.
This sleek dragon is covered in dull metallic scales that range in color from shining bronze to mottled blue.