Huge dragon, chaotic evil
Armor Class 20 (natural armor)
Hit Points 300 (24d12 + 144)
Speed 50 ft., fly 20 ft.
|25 (+7)||18 (+4)||23 (+6)||8 (-1)||14 (+2)||8 (-1)|
Damage Immunities bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical weapons
Condition Immunities charmed, poisoned
Senses darkvision 90 ft., passive Perception 12
Challenge 19 (22,000 XP)
- Magic Resistance. The jabberwock has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The jabberwock’s attacks are magical.
- Siege Monster. The jabberwock does double damage to objects and structures.
- Vorpal Vulnerability. Three critical hits from magical swords (during one encounter) will behead the jabberwock and kill it immediately.
- Multiattack. The jabberwock makes four attacks: two with its claws, one with its bite, and one with its tail.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 20 (3d8 + 7) slashing damage.
- Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 29 (5d8 + 7) piercing damage.
- Tail. Melee Weapon Attack: +16 to hit, reach 15 ft., one target. Hit: 25 (4d8 + 7) bludgeoning damage.
- Eyes of Flame. The jabberwock sends out two rays from its flaming eyes up to 90 feet. It can target one or two creatures. The target must make a successful DC 20 Dexterity saving throw or take 42 (12d6) fire damage. Half damage on a save.
- Burble (Recharges 5-6). The jabberwock shouts nonsense words. Anyone in a 60-ft. cone in front of the jabberwock must make a DC 20 Wisdom saving throw or suffer from the confusion spell for 1 minute.
The jabberwock is an out-of-control monster who wanders the farthest edges of Feyland. Making strange burbling noises, it crashes through the woods. If the jabberwock is near, everyone is fully aware of its presence.
Fey creatures flee when this notorious dragon arrives on the scene.
Chaos Embodied. This wild dragon is the personification of chaotic evil. It embodies violence and rage.
Achilles Heel. Although it is a mighty foe, the jabberwock has an Achilles heel. It is vulnerable to magical swords, and with some luck it can be beheaded.
Burble and Flame. A mighty foe, the Jabberwock can blast flames from its eyes and confuses opponents with its strange sounds.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood