This creature looks like a living, mobile bonfire, tongues of flame reaching out in search of things to burn.
Large elemental, neutral
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 102 (12d10 + 36)
Speed 50 ft.
|10 (+0)||17 (+3)||16 (+3)||6 (-2)||10 (+0)||7 (-2)|
Damage Resistances bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks
Damage Immunities fire, poison
Condition Immunities exhaustion, grappled, paralyzed, petrified, poisoned, prone, restrained, unconscious
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 10
Challenge 5 (1,800 XP)
- Fire From: The elemental can move through a space as narrow as 1 inch wide without squeezing. A creature that touches the elemental or hits it with a melee attack while within 5 feet of it takes 5 (1d10) fire damage. In addition, the elemental can enter a hostile creature’s space and stop there. The first time it enters a creature’s space on a turn, that creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage and catches fire; until someone takes an action to douse the fire, the creature takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.
- Illumination: The elemental sheds bright light in a 30-foot radius and dim light in an additional 30 feet.
- Water Susceptibility: For every 5 feet that elemental moves in water, or for every gallon of water splashed on it, it takes 1 cold damage.
- Multiattack: The elemental makes two touch attacks.
- Touch: Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (2d6 + 3) fire damage. If the target is a creature or a flammable object, it ignites. Until a creature takes an action to douse the fire, the target takes 5 (1d10) fire damage at the start of each of its turns.