This small humanoid creature has thin, leathery wings, small horns, and a mischievous smile.
Small elemental, neutral evil
Armor Class 11
Hit Points 22 (5d6 + 5)
Speed 30 ft., fly 30 ft.
|8 (-1)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||7 (-2)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)|
- Death Burst: When the mephit dies, it explodes in a burst of lava. Each creature within 5 feet of it must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 7 (2d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- False Appearance: While the mephit remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from an ordinary mound of magma.
- Innate Spellcasting (1/Day): The mephit can innately cast heat metal (spell save DC 10), requiring no material components. Its innate spellcasting ability is Charisma.
- Claws: Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 3 (1d4 + 1) slashing damage plus 2 (1d4) fire damage.
- Fire Breath (Recharge 6): The mephit exhales a 15-foot cone of fire. Each creature in that area must make a DC 11 Dexterity saving throw, taking 7 (2d6) fire damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.