Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 14
Hit Points 49 (9d8 + 9)
Speed 30 ft.
|18 (+4)||18 (+4)||12 (+1)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||10 (+0)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The arcane stalker’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 15). The arcane stalker can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The arcane stalker has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Shadow Step. While in dim light or darkness, the arcane stalker can teleport as a bonus action up to 60 feet to an unoccupied space it can see that is also in dim light or darkness. It then has advantage on the first melee attack it makes before the end of the turn.
- Multiattack. The arcane stalker makes two attacks.
- Arcanis Sword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (2d6 + 4) slashing damage. In addition, if the arcane stalker hits a spellcaster, the arcane stalker can use a bonus action to cast dispel magic.
- Uncanny Dodge. When an attacker that the arcane stalker can see hits it with an attack, the arcane stalker can use its reaction to halve the attack’s damage against it.
A flash of a shining sword in the dark and your spell ends. Arcane stalkers can spell trouble for any magic user. These agile, elite warriors of the Unseelie Court are especially adept at fighting those who use magic.
Arcane Weapon. Each arcane stalker wields a magical sword called an Arcanis Sword. Not only can the weapon do bodily harm but it can also dispel magic.
Evil Minions of the Queen. The Queen of Darkness often uses these stealthy fey to hunt down her enemies.
At Home in the Dark. Arcane stalkers are skilled at moving in the dark.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood