Medium fey (elf), chaotic good
Armor Class 18 (enchanted oaken armor, shield)
Hit Points 52 (8d8 + 16)
Speed 30 ft.
|16 (+3)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)|
- Fey Ancestry. The fey knight has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put it to sleep.
- Magic Resistance. The fey knight has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The fey knight makes two attacks.
- Sword of Light. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) slashing damage plus an extra 4 (1d8) radiant damage. Can use a bonus action to light the sword, bright light in a 20 ft. radius.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +4 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8 + 2) piercing damage.
- Misty Escape (2/day). The fey knight can cast misty step as a reaction.
- Parry. The fey knight adds to 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the fey knight must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.
The fey knight is an elite warrior who serves the Seelie Court. This brave warrior forms the spine of the army and is used to dealing with the dark forces of the Unseelie Court.
Oaken Armor. These warriors wear special enchanted suits of armor. They are made of oak but seem as light as leather armor. The fey knight’s ability to parry attacks with its sword makes it a tough foe.
Unique Swords. All fey knights wield a unique weapon called the Sword of Light. This shinning sword can ward off dark creatures with its intense light.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood