Medium fey (elf), chaotic good
Armor Class 18 (enchanted oaken armor, shield)
Hit Points 78 (12d8 + 24)
Speed 30 ft.
|12 (+1)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||16 (+3)||18(+4)|
- Fey Ancestry. The fey noble has advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can’t put it to sleep.
- Innate Spellcasting. The fey noble’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16). The fey noble can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The fey noble has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The fey noble makes three attacks.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d8 + 1) slashing damage.
- Longbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, range 150/600 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8 + 3) piercing damage.
- Leadership (Recharges after a Short or Long Rest). For 1 minute, the fey noble can utter a special command or warning whenever a nonhostile creature that it can see within 30 feet of it makes an attack roll or saving throw. The creature can add d4 to its roll provided it can hear and understand the fey noble. A creature can benefit from only one Leadership die at a time. This effect ends if the fey noble is incapacitated.
- Misty Escape (3/day). The fey noble can cast misty step as a reaction.
- Parry. The fey noble adds to 2 to its AC against one melee attack that would hit it. To do so, the fey noble must see the attacker and be wielding a melee weapon.
Fey nobles form the elf leadership in Feyland. They are usually members of the good Seelie Court. These elves think highly of themselves and often exaggerate their influence. Most of the fey nobles make their home in the Tree Castle, the headquarters of the Seelie Court. Some have tree homes on the outskirts of Feyland. These nobles often have good relationships with the wild fey.
Fey Service. A number of fey knights and fey rangers can be found in the service of a fey noble. These minions serve the higher-ranking elf for many years.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood