Medium fey, chaotic good
Armor Class 17
Hit Points 262 (25d8 + 150)
Speed 35 ft.
|20 (+5)||24(+7) 23 (+6)||20 (+5)||21 (+5)||26(+8)|
Saving Throws Charisma +13, Dexterity +13, Intelligence +13
Skills Perception +11, Persuasion +14, Stealth +13
Damage Immunities necrotic, poison
Condition Immunities charmed, paralyzed, poisoned
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 21
Languages Sylvan, Common, Elvish, Primordial
Challenge 20 (25,000 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. Oberon’s innate spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 19). Oberon can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- At will: druidcraft, friends, light
- 3/day: charm person, confusion, counterspell, detect thoughts, dimension door, dispel magic, fog cloud, heal, sleep, thunderwave, tree stride
- 1/day: animate objects, banishment, dominate person, feeblemind, foresight, globe of invulnerability, modify memory, phantom steed, scrying, sunburst
- Magic Resistance. Oberon has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. Oberon’s attacks are magical.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. Oberon can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Multiattack. Oberon makes three attacks with his sword.
- +3 Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +14 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (1d10 + 8) slashing damage plus 11 (2d10) radiant damage and reduces the target’s hit point maximum by the same amount. The target must finish a short or long rest to regain these hit points.
- Summon Unicorns (1/day). He can summon 1d4 unicorns. They appear in unoccupied spaces within 60 feet of him.
Oberon rules the Seelie Court with his partner, Titania. He is the king of nature, wild places, and animals. This charming, handsome fey is taller than most fey, but he has no wings.
Down to Earth. Unlike Titania, Oberon is very relatable and is revered by all good and neutral fey. He spends a great deal of time away from his throne with the common fey.
Court Rival. There is some drama in the Seelie Court, the Oak Lord is attempting to take the place of Oberon.
Constant Companions. Oberon is usually accompanied by the royal stag and his loyal owl. The king often uses the scrying spell to see through the eyes of his owl familiar.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood