Medium fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 14
Hit Points 40 (9d8)
Speed 30 ft., swim 20 ft.
|10 (+0)||18 (+4)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||16 (+3)|
- Amphibious. The nymph can breathe air and water.
- Innate Spellcasting. The nymph’s innate spellcasting ability is Charisma (spell save DC 14). The nymph can innately cast the following druid spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The nymph has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. The nymph can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Club. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 2 (1d4) bludgeoning damage.
- Blinding Beauty. If a humanoid starts its turn within 30 feet of the nymph and can see it, she can force the creature to make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is magically blinded. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. A humanoid that isn’t surprised can avert their eyes.
The nymph is a dedicated protector of nature. They are very inquisitive and continue to explore unknown areas.
These fey live very much in the moment and appreciate every new creature and location they discover. However, their curiosity has also gotten them into trouble.
One with Nature. The nymph is deeply connected to the environment around it. An attack on the wilderness is considered an attack on them. Nymphs often make their homes in rugged and isolated areas.
Dazzling Beauty. Incredibly attractive, these wild fey can blind a newcomer with their beauty. The inhabitants of Feyland know to avert their eyes from these fey.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood