Medium fey, chaotic neutral
Armor Class 17 (natural armor)
Hit Points 55 (10d8 + 10)
Speed 40 ft.
|15 (+2)||20 (+5)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||16 (+3)||18(+4)|
Saving Throws Charisma +7, Dexterity +8, Intelligence +5
Skills Perception +6, Performance +7, Persuasion +7, Stealth +8
Senses passive Perception 16
Languages Sylvan, Common, Elvish
Challenge 7 (2,900 XP)
- Innate Spellcasting. The prince’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 16). The prince can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The prince has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The prince makes two attacks.
- Ram. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (2d6 + 2) bludgeoning damage.
- +1 Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d6 + 6) piercing damage.
- +1 Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +8 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d6 + 6) piercing damage.
- Pipes of Feyland. The prince plays his pipes and chooses one of the following magical effects: a charming melody, a slow melody, or a paralyzing song. Any creature within 90 feet of the prince that can hear the pipes must succeed on a DC 16 Wisdom saving throw or be affected as described below. Other satyrs and creatures that can’t be charmed are unaffected. An affected creature can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns, ending the effect on itself on a success. If a creature’s saving throw is successful or the effect ends for it, the creature is immune to these panpipes for the next 24 hours.
- Charming Melody. The creature is charmed by the prince for 1 minute. If the prince or any of his companions harms the creature, the effect on it ends immediately.
- Slow Melody. The creature has its speed halved for 1 minute. In addition, the creature can’t take reactions, and it can take either an action or a bonus action.
- Paralyzing Song. The creature is paralyzed for 1 minute.
The Prince of the Pipes is the leader of the satyrs. He appears as an extremely handsome satyr. Like others of his kind, he is guided by curiosity and hedonism.
However, he has much more patience than his brethren.
Senior Satyr. The exploits of the prince are well known and other satyrs seek to emulate their leader.
Confident Charmer. The prince brags that he can charm anyone, it’s just a question of time.
Magical Pipes. This fey plays pipes similar those used by other satyrs. However, his Pipes of Feyland are more powerful and have some unique effects.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood