Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 15 (18 with mage armor)
Hit Points 117 (18d8 + 36)
Speed 40 ft.
|15 (+2)||20 (+5)||15 (+2)||22 (+6)||12 (+1)||18(+4)|
Saving Throws Dexterity +10, Intelligence +11, Charisma +9
Skills Arcana +11, Perception +6, Stealth +10
Senses passive Perception 17
Languages Sylvan, Common, Abyssal, Elvish, Primordial
Challenge 13 (10,000 XP)
- Fey Step (Recharge 4-6). As a bonus action, the prince can teleport up to 30 ft to an unoccupied space he can see.
- Innate Spellcasting. The prince’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 18). The prince can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- At will: dancing lights, detect thoughts, illusory script, minor illusion, prestidigitation
- 2/day: blur, disguise self, mage armor, mirror image, silent image, suggestion
- 1/day: color spray, dream, greater invisibility, hallucinatory terrain, major image, mislead, phantasmal force, phantasmal killer, programmed illusion, silence
- Magic Resistance. The prince has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The prince makes three attacks with his magical daggers, and another three with his off hand.
- +2 Dagger. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d4 + 7) piercing damage plus 7 (2d6) poison damage.
- Enthralling Gaze. The prince targets one creature he can see within 60 feet of him. The target must succeed on a DC 18 Wisdom saving throw or become charmed by the prince for 24 hours. The charmed target can repeat the saving throw at the end of the next two turns, ending the effect on itself on a success.
The Prince of Twilight is an evil arch fey who makes use of illusions. He is malicious and envious of all those who have found peace in the everyday world. Some folk who encounter this creature aren’t ever sure what is real ever again.
Terrible Trickster. The prince is the chief trickster in the Unseelie Court. His antics cause all sorts of problems in the Fortress of Shade and he is barely tolerated. His closest ally is the equally rebellious Riverwind. However, even the court teenager thinks the prince can be cruel.
Master of Illusions. This evil fey strikes fear into the inhabitants of Feyland. Once he arrives on the scene, chaos is soon to follow. The prince enjoys blending into peaceful communities and terrorizing the locals. He despises good fey and any newcomers.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood