Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 58 (9d8 + 18)
Speed 30 ft., swim 50 ft.
|12 (+1)||16 (+3)||14 (+2)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)|
- Amphibious. The siren can breathe air and water.
- Innate Spellcasting. The siren’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14). The siren can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Shapechanger. As an action, the siren can shapechange into a medium female humanoid, or back into its true form. If the siren dies, it reverts to its true form.
- Multiattack. The siren makes two attacks with her claws.
- Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (2d6 + 1) slashing damage.
- Luring Song. The siren sings a magical melody. Every humanoid and giant within 300 feet of the siren that can hear the song must succeed on a DC 14 Wisdom saving throw or be charmed until the song ends. The siren must take bonus action on its subsequent turns to continue singing. It can stop singing at any time. The song ends if the siren is incapacitated. While charmed by the siren, a target is incapacitated and ignores the songs of other sirens. If the charmed target is more than 5 feet away from the siren, the target must move on its turn towards the siren by the most direct route, trying to get within 5 feet. It doesn’t avoid opportunity attacks, but before moving into damaging terrain, such as lava or a pit, and whenever it takes damage from a source other than the siren, the target can repeat the saving throw. A charmed target can also repeat the saving throw at the end of each of its turns. If the saving throw is successful, the effect ends on it. A target that successfully saves is immune to this siren’s song for the next 24 hours.
Sailors will sometimes hear a beautiful song as they near the rocky coast. This enchanting song is being sung by the siren. Its true form is part bird, part female humanoid creature. Hundreds of years ago, a jealous witch altered their beautiful form and banished these fey from the land.
Vengeful Vixens. Sirens are out for revenge and seek to lure those near the coast. Sailors have even been known to wreck their ships as they are drawn closer to rocky shores.
Forgotten Fey. Still angry about the curse that altered their form, sirens use their shapechange ability to return to land at times. Once on land, the siren attempts to use all its charms to lure more victims.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood