Medium fey, chaotic evil
Armor Class 18
Hit Points 262 (25d8 + 150)
Speed 40 ft.
|22 (+6)||26 (+8)||22 (+6)||20 (+5)||20 (+5)||22 (+6)|
Saving Throws Charisma +12, Wisdom +11
Skills Deception +12, Perception +11, Persuasion +12
Damage Immunities cold
Condition Immunities charmed, frightened, paralyzed
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 21
Languages Sylvan, Primordial
Challenge 20 (25,000 XP)
- Frozen Presence. Any creatures within 60 feet of the snow queen must make a successful DC19 Constitution saving throw or become frozen (paralyzed) for 1 minute. The target can repeat the saving throw at the end of each of their turns.
- Innate Spellcasting. The snow queen’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 19, +11 to hit with spell attacks). The snow queen can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The snow queen has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Multiattack. The snow queen makes two attacks with her Snow Spear.
- Snow Spear. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 13 (2d6 + 6) piercing damage plus 31 (9d6) cold damage.
- Snow Scream (Recharge 5-6). The snow queen lets out a scream that sends a burst of snow in a 90-ft. cone. Any creatures in the area must make a successful DC 19 Dexterity saving throw or take 52 (15d6) cold damage, half damage on a success. The area also becomes difficult terrain for the next 10 minutes.
- Frigid Rebuke. When the snow queen takes damage from a creature the snow queen can see within 60 feet of her, the snow queen can force that creature to succeed on a DC 19 Constitution saving throw or take 16 (3d10) cold damage.
Sitting atop the mighty throne of the Ice Palace is the Snow Queen. This heartless monster is the head of the Winter Court, a division of the Unseelie Court. However, the Snow Queen seeks to overthrow the Queen of Darkness and take over the court. She plots in secret, even aiding the Seelie Court against her rival.
Ice Palace. The queen’s palace is a mighty fortress in the snowy region of Feyland. It is guarded by evil elementals, ogres, and other terrible creatures.
Multiple Minions. Many minions serve this queen, including her ice princesses and the Frost Lord. Her daughters admire her and her son loathes her.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood