Small fey, chaotic good
Armor Class 12
Hit Points 35 (10d6)
Speed: 30 ft.
|15 (+2)||12 (+1)||10 (0)||10 (0)||16 (+3)||7 (-2)|
Skills: Nature +3, Perception +4, Survival +4
Senses: darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 14
Damage Vulnerability: cold iron
Damage Resistances: bludgeoning, piercing, slashing from nonmagical weapons
Damage Immunities: poison
Condition Immunities: charmed, poisoned
Languages: Druidic, elven, gnomish, sylvan
Challenge: 6 (2,300 XP)
- Incorporeal Movement: The spirit flower can move through other creatures and objects as if they were difficult terrain. It takes 5 (1d10) force damage if it ends its turn inside an object.
- Invisibility: Spirit flowers may become invisible (as the spell) 2/short rest. They can do this as a bonus action.
- Innate Spellcasting: Spirit flowers are natural spellcasters who cast spells as a 9th-level druid. Their spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 14). They focus on spells which heal, provide food and water, and give other means of succor, though they always maintain one or two combat-oriented spells just in case. They can innately cast the following spells, requiring no material components:
- Cantrips: guidance, resistance, shillelagh
- 1st (4 slots): create or destroy water, detect poison or disease, faerie fire, purify food or drink
- 2nd (3 slots): barkskin, hold person, locate animals and plants. In addition, they can cast invisibility as an innate ability twice, after which they must engage in a short rest before casting again.
- 3rd (3 slots): X
- 4th (3 slots): X
- 5th (1 slots): X
- Plant Home: As a standard action, a spirit flower may discorporate and house her spirit in any spirit flower within 10 feet, or do the reverse and appear anywhere within 10 feet of the plant she was occupying. The spirit flower must complete a long rest within a flower every day, or die.
- Shillelagh. Melee Weapon Attack: +6 to hit, reach 5 ft., 1 target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) bludgeoning damage. Spirit flowers avoid combat if at all possible and would much rather discorporate and escape into a nearby flower than fight.
These fey creatures manifest themselves as beautiful, translucent women wandering the desert and moving from one flower to the next, wherein they reside.
If these spirit women meet a traveler in distress during their wanderings, they immediately give whatever aid they can, using their magical abilities if necessary. They do not speak, and they administer care only to those who are in desperate straits and unattended. They will linger, however, if their attention is captured –some become enamored of young, handsome men. Others are captivated by small, pretty objects.
Familiars & Companions, Copyright 2017, Troll Lord Games; Author Casey Christofferson, Justin Bacon, Tommy Ruteledge, Josh Hubbel, Lance Hawvermile, Luke Johnson, Stephen Vogel and Dave Zenz.