Tiny fey, neutral good
Armor Class 16 (studded leather)
Hit Points 10 (4d4)
Speed 10 ft., fly 40 ft.
|5 (-3)||18 (+4)||10 (+0)||14 (+2)||14 (+2)||11 (+0)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The sprite knight’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 13). The sprite knight can innately cast the following spells, requiring no components.
- Multiattack. The sprite knight makes two attacks.
- Longsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 3 slashing damage.
- Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, range 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, and the target must succeed on a DC 13 Constitution saving throw or become poisoned for 1 minute. If its saving throw result is 7 or lower, the poisoned target falls unconscious for the same duration, or until it takes damage or another creature takes an additional action to shake it awake.
- Heart Sight. The sprite knight touches a creature and magically knows the creature’s current emotional state. If the target fails a DC 13 Charisma saving throw, the sprite knight also knows the creature’s alignment. Celestials, fiends, and undead automatically fail the saving throw.
- Invisibility. The sprite knight magically turns invisible until it attacks or casts a spell, or until its concentration ends (as if concentrating on a spell). Any equipment the sprite knight wears or carries is invisible with it.
The sprite knight is the elite warrior of the sprite community. They are loyal to the Seelie Court and serve Titania and Oberon. Like other sprites, they make their homes in trees, toadstools, flowers, glades, and treants. Aggressive and tough for their size, these fey creatures can be a handful.
Proud Protectors. Sprite knights are the first of the sprites to confront intruders in their territory. These tiny fey defend their homes with swords and poisoned arrows. Like other sprites, they can also turn invisible.
Judges of the Heart. All sprites are very perceptive and can sense a creature’s alignment and emotions. The sprite knight is no exception and allies itself with other good creatures.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood