Small fey (shapechanger), chaotic good
Armor Class 13
Hit Points 24 (7d6)
Speed 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
|9 (-1)||16 (+3)||10 (+0)||10 (+0)||12 (+1)||14 (+2)|
- Amphibious. The swan maiden can breathe air and water.
- Shapechanger. As an action, the swan maiden can shapechange into a giant swan, or back into its true form. If the swan maiden dies, it reverts to its true form.
- Magic Resistance. The swan maiden has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Shortsword. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6 + 3) piercing damage.
- Summon Water Elemental (1/day). The swan maiden can summon a water elemental once a day. The elemental will obey its every command.
A large swan swims to the shore and then morphs into a beautiful humanoid.
These fey are the handmaidens of the Lady of the Swans. As such they are part of the Spring Court, a division of the Seelie Court.
Peaceful Pilgrims. Swan maidens are as peaceful and calm as their arch fey leader. They will only use violence to protect themselves. These pretty fey spend their time caring for the beasts and plants. If they encounter hostile foes, the inhabitants of the wild will come to their aid.
Swan Mount. These blissful creatures usually ride on giant swans. They often use the swans to travel around rivers and lakes.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood