Large fey, chaotic good
Armor Class 17 (+2 leather armor)
Hit Points 150 (20d10 + 40)
Speed 30 ft.
|20 (+5)||18 (+4)||15 (+2)||19 (+4)||22 (+6)||20 (+5)|
- Innate Spellcasting. The oak lord’s innate spellcasting ability is Wisdom (spell save DC 18). The oak lord can innately cast the following druid spells, requiring no components.
- Magic Resistance. The oak lord has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Magic Weapons. The oak lord’s attacks are magical.
- Shapechange. Using a bonus action, the oak lord can shapechange into a centaur or back to his true form. All his equipment is transformed as well.
- Speak with Beasts and Plants. The oak lord can communicate with beasts and plants as if they shared a language.
- Multiattack. The oak lord makes three attacks with his greatsword in humanoid form or three attacks with his hooves in centaur form.
- Greatsword of the Deep Woods. Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 19 (4d6 + 5) slashing damage.
- Hooves (In Centaur Form). Melee Weapon Attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 16 (2d10 + 5) bludgeoning damage.
- Summon Centaurs (1/day). The oak lord can summon 1d4 centaurs. They appear in unoccupied spaces within 60 feet of him.
Leading the Summer Court is the Oak Lord. He is second only to Titania and Oberon in the hierarchy of the good fey.
He lives in the Green Castle with the fey rulers. This large arch fey is brave and bold and charges headfirst into conflicts. The Oak Lord is decisive and acts with total confidence.
Centaur Leader. He is the leader of the centaurs and commands a mighty force of warriors. This fey cavalry makes up the bulk of the Seelie Court’s forces.
Courting Disaster. The Oak Lord has fallen in love with Titania. He knows his obsession with her could spell trouble for the Seelie Court. However, this arch fey continues to pursue the queen at every opportunity.
Monsters of Feyland A Collection Of Monsters For 5th Edition © 2018 Cawood Publishing, Author Andrew Cawood